Quality responsibility of management representative
1. Assist in formulating quality policies, quality objectives and quality commitments for approval by leaders.
2. Prepare and revise the quality system documents, prepare the annual quality management work plan and organize its implementation, and be responsible for the operation of the terms of the enterprise's quality management system.
3. Be responsible for implementing the internal audit of the quality system.
4. Ensure that the processes required by the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
5. Report the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement to the senior management.
6. Ensure to enhance the awareness of meeting customer requirements throughout the organization.
7. External liaison on matters related to the quality management system.