Years of working：
1. Master the mechanical structure, working principle, process configuration, installation, after-sales and other professional knowledge of the equipment;
2. Responsible for new technology research and development, product improvement and technical guidance of the product line, and responsible for the results of participation;
3. Participate in the demand analysis of product projects, coordinate the development of product technology solutions that meet customer requirements, and be responsible for the results of participation;
4. Participate in and provide technical consultation and product service in the process of sorting product line sales service, and be responsible for the results of participation;
5. Participate in and provide various product technical training services required by the product line;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.